NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jul 27, 2021–
Cadre, a technology-driven real estate investment platform, announced today Dan Rosenbloom’s appointment to Head of Investments. Mr. Rosenbloom’s new role marks the consolidation of Cadre’s asset management and acquisitions practices, as well as the latest in a series of organizational updates that have bolstered the business’s commercial practice.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210727005115/en/
Dan Rosenbloom (Photo: Business Wire)
“Dan’s extensive investment experience has helped Cadre continue offering investors unparalleled access to institutional-quality assets,” said Ryan Williams, Cadre co-founder and CEO. “His new title is not only representative of the excellent work he has done alongside our world-class investment team, but also the next phase of our growth as an organization.”
A commercial real estate veteran with nearly 25 years of industry experience, Mr. Rosenbloom will be focused on continuing to scale the company’s investment capabilities, especially with regard to the company’s Direct Access Fund 1, which had its first close in January 2021 and offers a portfolio of institutional-quality assets. Mr. Rosenbloom previously served as Cadre’s head of acquisitions after gaining billions of dollars-worth of experience sourcing, executing, and managing deals at GEM Realty Capital, Fortress Investment Group, and JP Morgan Chase & Co.
Mr. Rosenbloom stated, “I am excited for the opportunity to lead Cadre’s investment efforts alongside our great team, sponsors, and partners. We remain focused on advancing our momentum and providing more opportunities for investors.”
Mr. Rosenbloom’s appointment follows a number of notable hires for Cadre in the past year who have expanded the breadth and depth of the company’s commercial functions:
- Joe Williams, Managing Director, Head of Distribution
- Javier Benson-Glanz, General Manager, Core Business
- Alyssa Chong Anderson, Director, Business Operations & Growth
“As we emerge from the pandemic, Cadre is pressing on the accelerator,” said CEO Ryan Williams. “By continuing to equip our team with driven, experienced talent, we are advancing our leadership in the industry and aiming to make commercial real estate more accessible, transparent, and liquid 2 for investors.”
Joe Williams brought his 25 years of financial distribution expertise to Cadre in December 2020, most recently serving as Head of Intermediary Distribution for Artivest. He also held national and regional roles at Cohen & Steers, as well as a number of roles across distribution and bond brokerage for Evergreen Investments, J&W Seligman, and Cantor Fitzgerald, L.L.C.
Mr. Benson-Glanz brings years of management and consulting experience to his role, joining the team in September 2020 from his Senior Manager, Business Strategy role at Airbnb. He previously worked at RealtyShares, 643 Capital Management, Barclays, and DiamondCluster (since acquired by PwC).
Ms. Anderson joined Cadre in January 2021 from Airbnb, where she was a manager on the Business Finance & Analytics team. Her prior experience spans finance and business strategy within financial services and technology, including at RealtyShares, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.
Cadre 2 is a next generation technology-driven real estate investment platform that provides qualified individuals and institutions access to fully vetted commercial real estate opportunities. Cadre has also built a groundbreaking secondary market for commercial real estate enabling investors to have the potential to seek liquidity 3. Cadre combines its institutional experience with differentiated technology to empower investors through direct access, low fees 4, and greater transparency. Since inception, Cadre has closed more than $3 billion in real estate transactions across 16 markets and delivered more than 18% net IRR on four complete property sales 5, resulting in the return of more than $168 million of capital 6 to Cadre investors to date 7. For additional information, please visit www.cadre.com.
1. This communication is not an offer of securities or invitation to make an investment. Nothing contained herein should be relied upon as a guarantee, assurance, or representation. Any targeted returns, expected returns, or probability projections are not guaranteed and may not reflect actual future performance. Please refer to the Cadre Direct Access Fund offering material and memorandum for additional information and disclaimers, including regarding fees and costs.
2. Liquidity is not guaranteed. Investments offered by Cadre are illiquid and there is never any guarantee that you will be able to exit your investments on Cadre’s Secondary Market or at what price an exit (if any) will be achieved.
3. © Cadre 2021. Broker-dealer services in connection with an investment are offered by RealCadre LLC, a broker/dealer registered with FINRA and a member of SIPC.
4. Based on a comparison of the upfront, management and performance fee rates charged by the manager, advisors and their affiliates (collectively, the “Cadre Entities”) to investments in the Cadre Direct Access Fund to rates of those fees charged by the manager, advisors and sale agents of selected competing real estate investment vehicles. Assumes that the Cadre Direct Access Fund and competing vehicles achieve the same assumed gross return (14.6%) over equal hold periods – these assumptions are for illustrative purposes only and no conclusion of any type or kind should be drawn regarding the future performance of investments offered or managed by Cadre based upon these assumptions. Selected competing vehicles are non-exchange traded and have minimum investment requirements that are the same as or similar to the Cadre Direct Access Fund’s requirements. Comparison does not include fee breaks, fees that are not received by the Cadre Entities or the direct sponsors (or their sale agents) of the competing vehicles (including operator fees and promotes) nor does it include any expenses other than performance, management and selling fees.
5. Our track record for realized investments can be reviewed here. See that page for additional detail and disclaimers. IRR calculation represents an equity-weighted average annualized internal rate of return (“IRR”) for realized real estate investments of offerings by Cadre since the formation of our Investment Committee through to the date of calculation, after deduction of fees and expenses. For recently realized investments, an estimate of proceeds to vehicles managed by Cadre may be used. The use of a different methodology may result in a materially different IRR. Please also see cadre.com for additional disclaimers.
6. Gross Distributions to Investors refers to the sum of any income distributions, sale gains, and return of capital without deduction for any investor-specific withholding or preferred equity payments. As of 1/27/21.
7. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Any historical returns, expected returns, or probability projections are not guaranteed and may not reflect actual future performance. All securities involve a high degree of risk and may result in partial or total loss of your investment.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210727005115/en/
CONTACT: Patrick Lovett
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW YORK
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: REIT FINANCE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/27/2021 09:00 AM/DISC: 07/27/2021 09:02 AM