March 31, 2021
Hackensack Meridian Health team members Regina Foley, Balpreet Grewal-Virk, Dr. Laurie Jacobs, Dr. Bonnie Stanton and Patricia Toole featured on ROI-NJ’s list
Hackensack Meridian Health Board Members Linda Bowden, Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno and Nadine Leslie also recognized for contributions
Hackensack Meridian Health, New Jersey’s largest and most integrated health network, is proud to announce that several leaders have been named to the first-ever ROI Influencers: Women in Business 2021 list. ROI-NJ, one of New Jersey’s leading business publications, recognized Hackensack Meridian Health team members and board members for their outstanding contributions.
“At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are truly fortunate to have talented leaders across our organization who are working every day to transform health care in New Jersey and around the world,” said Robert C. Garrett, CEO, FACHE, Hackensack Meridian Health. “It is no surprise that so many of our team members and board members were recognized on the inaugural ROI Influencers: Women in Business list. I would like to congratulate our incredible colleagues on being honored. As Women’s History Month comes to a close, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our female team members for everything they do for our network, as well as for the exceptional, compassionate care they provide our patients each day.”
The following Hackensack Meridian Health team members were recognized on the ROI Influencers: Women in Business lists:
- Laurie G. Jacobs, MD, is chair of internal medicine at Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine and Hackensack University Medical Center, and director of the Hackensack Meridian COVID Recovery Clinic. She was recognized on the ROI Influencers: Women in Business 2021 – Health Care list for establishing and overseeing the groundbreaking Hackensack Meridian Health COVID Recovery Clinic
- Regina Foley, PhD, MBA, RN, is senior vice president integration/transformation for Hackensack Meridian Health. She was recognized on the ROI Influencers: Women in Business 2021 – Health Care list for successfully managing the vaccine rollout across the network
- Balpreet Grewal-Virk, vice president, Community Engagement, Northern Region, was featured on the ROI Influencers: Women in Business 2021 – Economic Development list for her efforts to advance the Gateway Project
- Patricia Toole, chief hospital executive at Carrier Clinic, was honored on the ROI Influencers: Women in Business 2021 – Health Care list for her role in advancing behavioral health
- Bonita Stanton, M.D., founding dean, Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine, was featured on the ROI Influencer’s Women in Business 2021 – High Education list for her work educating the future of medicine. The medical school recently celebrated its first ‘Match Day’
In addition, three Hackensack Meridian Health board members were also featured on the list for their contributions to the business community and State of New Jersey:
- Linda Bowden is on the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine Board. She is the longtime regional president of PNC Bank and was listed among the Top 10 Legendary Business Figures
- Governor Kim Guadagno is on the Hackensack Meridian Health Foundation Board. She is the CEO of Fulfill and former lieutenant governor. She was named to the Organizations and Associations list
- Nadine Leslie is on the Hackensack Meridian Health Board of Trustees. She is the CEO of Suez North America and was named to the Top 50 list.