HAGERSTOWN, MD (September 15, 2021) – To celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, the Washington County Public Relations and Marketing Department invites the public to nominate local, Hispanic-owned businesses in Washington County to be highlighted on Washington County Government social media pages and on the website.
Nominations will be accepted beginning today and run through October 13, 2021. To make a nomination, please click here or on the image above. Most importantly, thank you for doing business in Washington County!
We recognize that COVID-19 has greatly impacted the way we do business. Throughout 2021, Washington County PR and Marketing is highlighting the diversity of businesses in Washington County.
- February: Black-owned businesses
- March: Women-owned businesses
- March 23: National Ag Day
- May: Asian American and Pacific Islander-owned businesses
- September: Hispanic-owned businesses
- November: Veteran-owned businesses