ALEXANDRIA, Va.—After over a year of lockdowns, merchandise shortages and supply chain disruptions, the convenience industry never stopped running. As essential workers, we continued to meet the evolving needs of our customers and communities. Let’s reconnect and celebrate with familiar faces at the 2021 NACS Show at McCormick Place in Chicago, October 5–8.
Come see the brightest ideas and innovative products with the best in the industry, safely. Learn from influencers shaping our industry’s future at our biggest venue.
- With an EXPO floor of 420,000 square feet, we’ve taken steps to help ensure your safety by building wider aisles to minimize traffic congestion and allow for social distancing.
- Meeting rooms, general sessions, education sessions, workshops and public spaces will be configured according to the recommendations at the time of the NACS Show in October.
The NACS team continues to monitor the developments of COVID-19 and is actively working with McCormick Place and our vendor partners to ensure a safe environment for all. NACS will implement and enforce safety protocols, which may include:
- Mask mandate as required by local government agencies
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization with an emphasis on high traffic and high touchpoint areas
- NACS encourages and recommends all attendees to be vaccinated against COVID-19
View up-to-date safety protocols here. The conference takes place October 5–8, and the Expo is October 6–8 at Chicago’s McCormick Place.
Over four action-packed days, the NACS Show has a full schedule of activities for convenience and fuel retailers and everyone on your team. Convenience store distributors, retailers, wholesalers and exhibitors/vendors will all uncover the most innovative products and technologies, tap into impactful education sessions and access engaging networking opportunities.
The NACS Show provides the most comprehensive representation of products and services for the convenience and fuel retailing industry, and you don’t want to miss it. Registration is open now. Save your spot and get the pre-Show rate ($150 savings!). Register today. And don’t forget to book your hotel with the NACS Show Housing office.