Over the last 18 months, many small business owners have been asking themselves questions about how they can improve their business.
- How can I attract more clients?
- How can I attract new employees?
- How can I adjust my business plan taking COVID-19 into account?
- How do I build my business’s brand while increasing awareness?
If you’re a small business owner and have asked yourself similar questions and more, BizLaunch’s ReVitalize program may have the answers you need.
Launched back in March as a component of ReLaunch, ReVitalize is a free resource for small businesses where business owners can participate in coaching sessions provided by Revby, sharing their current challenges in growing or managing their small business. The sessions are centered on using strategy conversations to give business owners useful feedback.
Some of the outcomes achieved during these coaching sessions include:
- Recommendations on website improvements
- Support in integrating technology to improve business operations, including payment options, managing customer data and increasing sales
- Recommendations on new social media content with real-world examples for your business
- Support in building a business recovery plan for future crises
- Professional opinions on critical business topics.
Regardless of industry, any small business with less than 50 employees and a 2021 business license can apply and participate. Companies are selected on a rolling basis each month through a lottery. At the end of the sessions, business owners will leave with documents containing valuable insights and resources on topics discussed during the sessions.